The Future of Law Firm Management
The Future of Law Firm Management Conference will focus on topics relevant to law firm management and building the law firm of the future. The Conference brings together some of the leading professionals (including clients!) from the region for dialogue on the business and the profession of law.
Whether you are a law firm partner, business services professional or general counsel, this is a must-attend conference to catch up and keep up with your peers in the CEE region and beyond.
Members of the Host Committee
- Law firm future readiness – navigating converging crises
- Law firm spending decisions – smart and otherwise
- Are law firms sustainable? Does it matter?
- Will AI eat the law?
- Fostering a healthy team in a remote working environment
- Legal M&A – can small still be beautiful
- What do the clients think?
- By attending, you will be rewarded by not only hearing some great advice which will enable you to plan the future of your law firm, but you will be able to meet and network with many leaders from the law firm management community.
Senior Partner ABC
Board Member CCC
How can law firms pursue operational resilience and business agility in an era where shocks are succeeding each other at great impact on organizations and society?
How can they comprehend a world of expanding risk and shrinking opportunity?
- Glib Bondar, Senior Partner, AVELLUM
- Zdravka Ugrinova, Managing Partner, DGKV
- Cristina Filip, Managing Partner, Filip & Company
- Paweł Zdort, Managing partner, Rymarz Zdort Maruta
- Mihaly Barcza, Partner, Oppenheim
- Goran Ilej, Senior Partner, Ilej & Partners in cooperation with Karanović & Partners
- Ruxandra Bologa, Partner, NNDKP
- Milica Pešterić, Partner, Bojović Drašković Popović & Partners
The pandemic is long gone, but remote work has become in many cases the norm.
- How do you lead people who are not there half of the time?
- How do you develop them?
- How do you create and maintain a culture among team members with significantly different working habits and who may not physically meet all-too-often?
- Does it matter?
- Tijana Kojović, Managing Partner, BDK Advokati
- Dr. Judit BUDAI, Partner, SZECSKAY
- Attila K Csongrady, Counsel, Allen & Overy, Slovakia
- Mirella Lechna-Marchewka, Managing Partner, Wardynski & Partners
- Andy Hagan, Partner, Weil, Gotshal & Manges LLP.
- Boris Šavorić, Managing Partner, Šavorić &Partners
- Giedre Aukstuoliene, Partner, Ellex
- Eva Bognar, Partner, Lakatos Koves
Do clients care? Do lawyers (young or not) prioritize working for law firms which are committed to sustainability?
- Prof. Dr. Jörg K. Menzer, Partner, NOERR Romania
- Alexandra Doytchinova, Office Managing Partner, Schoenherr Bulgaria
- Dragan Dameski, Partner, Debarliev, Dameski & Keleshoska
- Radu Ropotă, Senior Corporate Counsel, Franklin Templeton
- Oleg Roibu, General Counsel, eMAG;
- Ioana Olănescu, General Counsel, Banca Transilvania
- Gabriela Popescu, General Counsel, Microsoft
- Mădălina Rachieru-Postolache, Partner, Clifford Chance Badea
- Martin Kriz, Partner, PRK Partners
- Markus Bruckmüller, Managing Partner, Wolf Theiss Slovenia
- Jens-Hendrik Janzen, Partner, Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek
with IBA membership
without IBA membership
under 35 years
All fees payable to us by you in accordance with the terms contained in this ‘Information’ section shall be paid free and clear of all deductions or withholdings whatsoever.
If cancellation is received in writing by 31 July 2023, fees will be refunded less a 25 per cent administration charge. We regret that no refunds can be made after this date. Cancellations received after 31 July 2023 will not be eligible for any refund of registration fees.
How to reach
Intercontinental Athénée Palace Bucharest
1-3, Strada Episcopiei, District 1, BUCHAREST, 010292, Romania